Which wedding ring should I pick?

Which ring?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100's... try thousands

the ring im wearing is soemthing i didnt choose at first. hubby and i would look in the window and i always said a single solitare on a plain band. then came the day and we were looking in the window before we went inside and he said (pointing) what about that one and i said youre not listeinging to me and babbled on like i do.... then he physcially turned my head and said what about that one and i was "oh thats nice". still a solitare but its got 10 small diamonds in the band and i wouldnt have even looked it otherwise. like alcina said earlier,... brings back memories and i smile

i would choose a bit more smaller and feminine on you....not a huge fan of the square stones but i lilke the side view alsohttp://site.brookcurtis.com/images/product_image/gr7805.jpg

oh nice site!

heheheeh - i think it should be left to us Alcina... poor Andi :D

wow Alcina...... thats fabulous!!!!!!!

technically i didnt even get a proposal and i remind this to hubby often :D

Your ring is beautiful...I'm just not one for the one big stone. I love how you got engaged...how romantic.

Hehheee - yeah, you picked a bad day to post, Andi...I'm bored out of my mind and it's this or real work.

Yeah, hubby did good :) I had NO idea he was going to do it and no idea he'd bought the ring. It was from a store in my US hometown and he'd worked with my Dad to get it organized. Too sweet.

Andi311:
Your ring is beautiful...I'm just not one for the one big stone. I love how you got engaged...how romantic.

LOL no, I don't think that ring type would suit you. I'm fairly active and I don't wear it all the time. That's why I keep looking for something more day to day, but still gorgeous.

I think a channel set or one with the gem/gems set into the band is a good bet - they can be as fancy or as simply as you like. You can also choose the shape, size, number and placement of the stones.

Well, actually I've gone as far as going to a jeweler, taking a pic of one I like, ordering it, jeweler telling me it'll look so close to the picture you won't even notice. Then, ring came in a month after they said it would. We didn't get married on our trip because we didn't have the ring and I didn't think it would be right without the ring. They send me a picture of the ring and they totally screwed it up. Multiple things were wrong....the four stones they showed me were not used...6 were used instead, just everything was wrong about. They even got the wrong size! They said that they would fix it..blah blah blah. It stressed me out and fiance got mad about them screwing up so he had them cancel it and said that we'll do business some where else.

So, this is where it stands. I ended up not wanting to get that ring after all...although I still want it for an anniversary ring in the future.

I like number 3. I think the design is classic. I'm fond of sapphires it's even my birthstone. You're a lucky lady. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the rings though as pointed out #2 could always be getting caught on things. Remember though the ring in the end is just jewelry. Your fiance is the real gem.

Sapphire Accented, Bezel Setting

R-1106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom