Which wedding ring should I pick?

Which ring?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
oh, and what is your occupation? if you were a nurse or landscap gardener i could understand why less might be best

I don't wear rings as it is and I want a ring that doesn't turn around (I know I know if it fits correctly it won't....whatever) and is comfortable.

Andi311:
I don't wear rings as it is and I want a ring that doesn't turn around (I know I know if it fits correctly it won't....whatever) and is comfortable.

ordinarlily my rings dont turn around but if my hands are VERY cold i notice my wedding ring (with diamonds) turn and thats more due to the cold & weight of the diamonds

almitywife:
ordinarlily my rings dont turn around but if my hands are VERY cold i notice my wedding ring (with diamonds) turn and thats more due to the cold & weight of the diamonds

That's funny because my hands always seem to be coooollld.

I doubt that is the reason....I feel that I have plenty of meat (eerrrr fat) on me...lol.

i suppose im not a fan of #1 as it seems a bit bulky in the pic... bulky for your size and hand.. you are a thin lady and it might be a bit too chunky is what im concerned about

I agree, Almity...I think there are lots of options in the same theory (channel set etc) that would be more suitable. And it's not a great photo, either...

I know I've been looking at something more or less in the same vein and there are 100s of choices that are more feminine.

almitywife:
i suppose im not a fan of #1 as it seems a bit bulky in the pic... bulky for your size and hand.. you are a thin lady and it might be a bit too chunky is what im concerned about

I could probably have it made a little thinner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom