Which wedding ring should I pick?

Which ring?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
:huh: but its about YOU also

Right so I'm respecting his wishes of not getting a diamond and getting a sapphire instead. But I'm also picking the ring I want. He has no say in that decision...as long as I choose a ring within reason.

alcina:
I'm confused - is this the engagement ring or the wedding ring? :wink:

This is THE RING. I'm only getting one (for now) and I plan to wear it every day....except when I dive of course.

Then I'd def go with a thicker band with the stones set in. It will not only be sturdier but it will simply look nicer all the time with less maintenance.

But ultimately it's got to be the one that makes you smile or there's no point to having one.

I still get a happy warm feeling when I put my engagement ring on...and hubby always comes to show me when he puts his on. We don't wear them every day - neither of us are big jewelry people - but he has his on most days. I'm not over the moon with the wedding band that goes with my engagement ring as it still spins, so one day I'll get something else, then maybe I'll wear it every day.

alcina:
Then I'd def go with a thicker band with the stones set in. It will not only be sturdier but it will simply look nicer all the time with less maintenance.

But ultimately it's got to be the one that makes you smile or there's no point to having one.

I still get a happy warm feeling when I put my engagement ring on...and hubby always comes to show me when he puts his on. We don't wear them every day - neither of us are big jewelry people - but he has his on most days. I'm not over the moon with the wedding band that goes with my engagement ring as it still spins, so one day I'll get something else, then maybe I'll wear it every day.

I hate for beautiful jewelry to sit in the jewelry box. So, I want to get a beautiful, comfortable, and easy to take care of ring that I can wear every day.

hmmmmmm - sooo, if it was up to you.... what would you choose

remember, you have to live with this forever and its not about jsut making hubby to be happy but yourself also

like Alcina said, you look at these some days and they make you smile, you remember the day you purchase it, remember wearing it for the first time

cheers

oh, and what is your occupation? if you were a nurse or landscap gardener i could understand why less might be best

almitywife:
hmmmmmm - sooo, if it was up to you.... what would you choose

remember, you have to live with this forever and its not about jsut making hubby to be happy but yourself also

cheers

That's why I'm asking...I can't decide. I don't want to look at my ring every day and think that he hates it and wishes I would have never bought it. I'm happy with a sapphire. I think they are pretty and very unique...and also not as costly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom