Which wedding ring should I pick?

Which ring?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like #2.

#1 Would be more practical though.

I wear mine permanently, even for diving.

El Orans, I think the problems with #1 are:
1) maybe I'm wrong, but the duller finish looks like stainless. I know it's not, but it looks cold;
2) it looks like a man's band.

I like #2, but I think it will catch while putting on stockings.

A friend of mine has a ring rather like #3 that was her engagement ring - sapphire, with little diamonds in a period setting. It is very pretty, but she also wears a plain band (that matches her husband's) with it.

Over here, there's not really a tradition for a separate engagement ring.

We picked ours together and wore it thereafter (with a slight break on our wedding day). :)

Besides, #3 just looks too elaborate for my taste.

hubby wore his weddiing ring for the ceremony only and then off it came...... he said it hurt him... i should of hurt him :wink:

They had this on an innovative ideas show - coming from a jewelry back ground I thought it was a great idea. Clip on the ring and stop the spinning

El Orans:
Over here, there's not really a tradition for a separate engagement ring.

I also only wear one ring for my wedding ring and do not have a seperate engagement ring. My husband said I could have anything I wanted. He picked out the center diamond 75 points and I picked out the two trillions 35 points on each side.
I love it because it's not too big, I can ride my bike with it on &~~sometimes I dive with it on, sometimes not. Usually if I wear dive gloves I keep it on.
I'll take a pix later today.

Andi:
Which way are you leaning?
Here's a pix of two of my favorite rings.
It's much more comfortable to wear one then two..IMHO.

Attachments

• Belize ring.jpg
    Belize ring.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 25
  • wedding ring.jpg
    wedding ring.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25
I'm leaning towards getting a wedding band with stones inlaid. I'm still not sure...I just want something really simple, but pretty. I really appreciate all the help. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom