Which regulator do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic Ti1-Oceanic Delta4 and soon a Oceanic Eos.:D
All good in coldwater.

2 Zeagle ZX-Flathead VI's for doubles, 2 Zeagle ZX-DSV's for pony/stage use, 2 Oceanic CDX5-GT3's for single tank. All of them see deep and cold water on a regular basis.

I have:

Scubapro
1 - MK25- S600
1- MK25-S550
2-MK25-R190

Apeks Tek3

They all perform fine in water down to 34 degrees or even less.

DM

Apeks, ATX 200 primary, ATX50 back-up and AT20 soon to be on a pony tank. I did some research prior to purchase knowing I would some day want to dive cold. The Apeks regs came up time and time again. I really like them, other than having them serviced by a moron one time that caused some issues. Since having them repaired by a true professional I could notbe happier. I also have just purchased an IP gauge and inline adjuster tool that allows me to check my IP and adjust the breathing anytime I want which I love.

Regards

Amazing how everyone have their own preference.

I loved my Dacor (enduro/XP) so I would like one as reliable as it was.

I'm hesitating between SP MK17/G250V and an Apeks XTX200 for now because of their availability here. The Apeks seems a bit more expensive. Is it worth the extra buck in your opinions?

I also read about bubble interference with the Scubapro. Anyone who use them have noticed it?

Sherwood Blizzard
Phoenix Royal AquaMaster

Both behaved well under the ice.

Pete

Mk 10 G200 SP.......bought it in about ?'89.........still in great shape.....

2 Posiedon Cyklon 5000
1 metal Cyklon 300 2nd on a 5000 1st
1 Dive Rite
1 OMS O2 reg
1 Sherwood Oasis
1 Phoenix Royal Aqua Master

Back
Top Bottom