Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How did I become an evil robot?:mad:
Who's gonna post my bail when I get locked up for indecent exposure for taking the gnome to the aquarium?

I have volunteered to entertain Moonie for Dec 17-18. Well, he got here a few days early and will be displayed at the scuba shop. We will drag him out to CSSP for a day of diving on Sunday ( weather permitting). Stop by the shop and have your picture taken with the little guy. He is an interesting little fellow and comes with a travel log. Makes for some good reading.

Gidds..i'll be around the corner from the aquarium...i'll help u out if i must.

Gidds:
I beleive you are confusing biffing with boffing.

alas, its a sad day when someone thinks i could confuse boffing with
anything else... i mean, i was sort of last in my law school class.. but...
well, i digress...

as the French say (without, i must say, much recent
experience on the subject), "C'est la guerre"

Well if I have to come up to Boston I'm gonna go to the aquarium since I'm a member and if I have the gnome he has to come too and I think a shot of him in one of the GOT viewing windows would be hilarious. I'm just afraid some little kid's mom is gonna see his backside and think I'm contributing to the delinquency of minors or something and then she'll call security etc etc.

In that case Andy was is mitten biffing considored TMI?

yup..that might happen so you're going to have to be careful with that shot. if you want since i'm not far from the aquarium i'll come and help you.

Scuba65 I will PM you and we can set up a covert operation to get a shot of the gnome in a crowded public place. That just means Moonie will have to ride around in my purse all day, bet he won't like that.

Gidds:
In that case Andy was is mitten biffing considored TMI?

ah... hmmm.... er... what a good question

yes... a super question!

thanks for asking!

:wink:

Do you Floridians even know what mittens are? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom