Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who wants a case of Montazuma's Revenge? :devil: Honestly, I wouldn't do that, I'm too busy :angel: Besides fighting over who gets a bare-cheeked gnome is petty, especially when there are people who make fun of my hair who need mitten biffings.

Well, I'm willing to take moonie here in Boston. He might even be able to go skiing with me. so, let me know when and if it's good for me to take moonie. hope he's not afraid of rottweiler's though.

I have received Moonie here in Arlington, Texas! I need to know where he will be for Christmas. PM me whoever is next on the list. I have attached a few photos.

So, what is moonie going to do in Texas with you Debra??

howarde:
It's too bad Moonie is busy the 28th of Jan - We're going to CoCo View... He'd love it there.
So Howard, did you ever talk with DS tank wipe about getting the dates you wanted for CoCo View?

To all who wish to have Moonie for a visit, please do so in this thread, new threads asking for his company will not be honored. Moonie's Official Keeper (MOK).

And for those that know the former keeper of Moonie, Lil' Irish Temper. The reason he has made me the keeper, is, he has been activated for military service in Iraq, may he return home safe and soon.

Current schedule.

Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 dlndavid
Dec 31-Jan 1 Scuba65
Jan 7-8 Gidds
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

Well, he is going to work around the dive shop for the next few days and then I have a Underwater Poker Run scheduled for Sunday. I will keep posting the pictures of his "progress". I realize he just got out of rehab so I intend on keeping him on the straight and narrow.

Nice Debraw, glad to hear he has gotten to you safe and sound, have fun.

If you were referring to my other thread I resent the implication. If you read carefully you'd see the purpose of my thread was to see if any of the other NELD goofballs wanted Moonie so he could be handed off while in the region. I wanted this info before I put in an official request with the MOK but apparently the hardened New England types do not see the humor of taking a ceramic bare-cheeked gnome diving :wink:

He's plastic :D

Gidds:
If you were referring to my other thread I resent the implication. If you read carefully you'd see the purpose of my thread was to see if any of the other NELD goofballs wanted Moonie so he could be handed off while in the region. I wanted this info before I put in an official request with the MOK but apparently the hardened New England types do not see the humor of taking a ceramic bare-cheeked gnome diving :wink:

Perhaps you should switch to studded mittens and a longer lp hose......:lol2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom