Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
He's plastic :D

LOL, oh you are sooo going to get it!!!
You're just lucky you're on the west coast or Gidds would definitely be biffing YOU!!!

I'd be standing by trying hard to hold still enough through all the hysterical shrieks of laughter to get a decent pic of it. :dance:

dlndavid...you getting him again? how fair is that now....:) Now is there a way to get him Dec. 31-Jan. 1 and now is that just 1 day..it will take that long to get him. i would love to spend more time with him if possible...or am I not special enough for those dates?? Plzzzzzzzzzzzz

H2Andy:
TMI !!!!!

:wink:

I beleive you are confusing biffing with boffing.

Scuba65:
dlndavid...you getting him again? how fair is that now....:) Now is there a way to get him Dec. 31-Jan. 1 and now is that just 1 day..it will take that long to get him. i would love to spend more time with him if possible...or am I not special enough for those dates?? Plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Why thank you Scuba65, I revised the schedule, you're special :D
The dates given are the weekend, he usually does his traveling during the week.
So in most cases you have him for 3 to 5 days.

Current schedule. Revised 12/13/05 12:26 PST

Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 dlndavid
Dec 31-Jan 1 Scuba65
Jan 7-8 Gidds :D :06:
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

Gidds accepts for Jan 7-8, I'll come pick him up in Boston Scuba65

Yipppppppe i can't wait to get the little guy :)...i'll have to take him to work with me and he should have some fun. he won't be going diving though..it's too cold for me. but, i'll try to make his stay fun and worth the while. thanks david

Do you think I'll get arrested if I take him to the New England Aquarium with me?

Gidds:
Gidds accepts for Jan 7-8, I'll come pick him up in Boston Scuba65
So this will be Moonie's first dive with an evil robot. :wink: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom