Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes... they are the babies of the mink

oh... and in some parts of Georgia, it means "to be in love",
as in, "He 'mitten wit' her now"

Gidds...yes just PM and will have to do something about that shot. Ooohh he's not going to like being in a purse all day..make sure u keep his head out so he can breath!

Does he still have the bolt snap on him? If not he's gonna hafta ride in the lobster catch bag to go diving, which he won't like either, although I suppose I am smart enough to install a bolt stap or some other device to keep him from wandering off.

Wow... the little feller' must have enjoyed Texas! He was just here this Summer. FireFyter had him.
Moonie went for a dive with Us to the Plane at CSSP and even made a pass at Foo that day.
( personally I think he has short man syndrome :wink: )

no, he's got a keyring ziptied to him, attach your own double-ender.

thanks, david. i'll be thinking about eric. i hope he posts when he gets back so we know he got home ok.

totally unrelated - there's a frog croaking version of blue christmas on right now.

I cant wait to see the little guy Iam trying to set up a dive with him. Gidds I see you got him on my birthday make sure the little guy toasts me or else:D

Copy that, toast for DS. Does Moonie like Schnapps?

He's going to have to go back into rehab after this trip to the NE! I hope he behaves while here.

Hello people, Gnomes don't behave, so don't expect him to. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom