Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'd like to invite Moonie to New England for some lobster diving. I can probably hand him off to some of the other NELD folks so he can get the full New England experience. I'd like him to come before it's too cold for me to get in the water even with the drysuit but we're really not picky about times.There are three of us planning to be at the same New Year's day dive but I think he's already spoken for so whatever. Send us the gnome!

ya, max file size is 200 kb. you'll need to shrink it before posting

H2Andy:
ya, max file size is 200 kb. you'll need to shrink it before posting
Another option would be to place them in your Image Gallery. Then all you'd have to do is posting a link in your message.

oh yeah... forgot about that

also, you could set up your pic anywhere on the net and link to it directly from the
post.... no size limit then

New Years dive plans are solid now...sorry gidds. Please don't don't dig out the mittens or the hose please. :D

Nah, I said we weren't picky. Besides winter here is BORING so getting Moonie any old time will be fun.

crpntr133:
New Years dive plans are solid now...sorry gidds. Please don't don't dig out the mittens or the hose please. :D

I think Gidds just might be able to whip ol' Moonie into shape with those mittens and her lp hose. I mean, just look what's she's done with those boyz in the NE!!!!!! :lol2:

Actually they are being non-cooperative sods at the moment. :mad: Moonie is probably better company than they are.

I wasn't worried about Moonie I was thinking of myself!! Just look at her..she doesn't get mad, just even. Lord only knows what she can conger up in the lab.

Back
Top Bottom