Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
Would moonie be diving the grove with you david?
He wouldn't miss that trip for the world.

Scuba_Jenny:
If Moonie can swing down here to Florida by Dec 8, I can take him to Crystal River to swim with the manatees and Conchs on Dec 10.
I would take him on Christmas Day, just cause I am special, however, I don't think we could sober Moonie up and make him presentable for Christmas Mass.
It might be cutting it short for the 8th, but Christmas could be arranged, you're so special.:10:
It Looks like Komi may just be sending him to Debraw.

subaquaman:
Would Moonie like to come Christmas day diving in Dublin?
Moonie just got back from that side of the pond, maybe his next trip over.
He is going to hang in the U.S. for a bit before he heads his way up north to Canada eh?

dlndavid:
He wouldn't miss that trip for the world.

Has he ever been in the movies before? I think we could shoot moonie joins the navy? He could have a little sailor outfit, and of course, he could wear his mask on his forehead.

howarde:
Has he ever been in the movies before? I think we could shoot moonie joins the navy? He could have a little sailor outfit, and of course, he could wear his mask on his forehead.
:rofl:

dlndavid:
Moonie just got back from that side of the pond, maybe his next trip over.
He is going to hang in the U.S. for a bit before he heads his way up north to Canada eh?

Well when he is he's welcome with me! Am in Marsa Alam on 21st or 22nd of April if you want to organise another hand off.

With all the fighting over Moonie and the poor little guy getting pulled every which way, I'm surprised he hasn't gone into hiding.

getwet2:
With all the fighting over Moonie and the poor little guy getting pulled every which way, I'm surprised he hasn't gone into hiding.
Actually I think he checked into rehab this week as he went almost two weeks without so much as a sip!!! I am going to go visit him tomorrow. I will see if I can get some pics of him there. He did have the shakes something bad when I opened his crate,may have been the cold though!!!

Komi,
Sorry you didn't get to take Moonie to Bonaire with you, but it looks like you have him for now and can send him on to Debraw next. Hope you had a good trip (I'm sure you did, even without the little guy).

dlndavid:
Ok, here is the latest schedule.

Nov 19-20 H2Andy - past
Nov 26-27 komi hunter - bonaire - past
Dec 3-4 komi hunter - bonaire - past

Dec 10-11 open
Dec 17-18 Debraw & Texas Swamp Divers
Dec 24-25 open (you gotta be special)
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special)
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 DS tank wipe
Feb 4-5 JeffG
Feb 11-12 SeanQ
Feb 18-19 Erin

dlndavid:
Komi,
Sorry you didn't get to take Moonie to Bonaire with you, but it looks like you have him for now and can send him on to Debraw next. Hope you had a good trip (I'm sure you did, even without the little guy).

It's too bad Moonie is busy the 28th of Jan - We're going to CoCo View... He'd love it there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom