Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
It's too bad Moonie is busy the 28th of Jan - We're going to CoCo View... He'd love it there.
DS tank wipe may give up his spot for later, PM him Howarde.

you can send Moonie over to us and join our PPD Dive-O-Rama

Dec 10 - Deco dives Batangas,v hang at 130ft stationary position n watch pelagics pass
DEc 17 - PPD Marathon dives - Dive N Trek, Batangas Philippines, PPD guys want to do 10 dives on that single day, while i will be attending a x'mas party at the next resort

sometime early
next year - PPD will deploy buoys over at Anilao dive sites, a DOR III event

If Moonie is going to the Phillipines I think I should bring him myself. Of course this would be a ScubaBoard funded trip I'm sure. :wink:

Still working on getting a ice dive together. I gotta get wet(or dry:D soon). Got a new dry suit and the Zeagle regs are on their way. With any luck Moonie can join us for some Hoosier antics.

Just left him at the post office and is on his way. I had to check him into rehab as he was kicking the cat, the only thing is I don't have a cat and he was getting a little nasty without the rum. I did let him play in the snow alittle before shipping him on!!! He did not seem to like that.

So did you get some picture? Even if they are not UW it's Ok.

OK put me down for a New Years dive. The plans aren't solid so if someone else really wants him and has a for sure dive then let me know and I will back out. Plans are tentative due to health issues of a dive buddy and weather conditions.
I just might go with Moonie being my buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom