Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
Nope it has not change except that we haven't heard a word from Scuba Freak so Moonie may stay in Poland longer
:D
Remember - he needs to find a wife here as we are the biggest producer of gnomes...
And Moonie seems like he will not accept just a Mooniess - he wants to have a special one.
Mania
PS. Had to cancel my trip to Egypt so he will not go there...Poor guy (and poor Mania).

I said awhile ago Id be happy to take Moonie from ScubaFreak and pass him on but plans seemed to have changed slightly. Just don't let Moonie go back home without meeting some leprechauns! :wink:

I'll happily offer a home for him here on the emerald isle Oct 22. Or if he'd prefer he can come with me to the Birmingham Dive Show on the 29th/30th!

komi hunter:
Put me on for the beginning of dec(4-11)
and don't forget the chick diver Feb 20!

scubapolly:
and don't forget the chick diver Feb 20!
Nobody has asked, only demanded, women:D

No way I'd dive with Moonie until it shows me a valid c-card and a dive log with a mnimum of 10,000 dives (given its age, I think tat is appropriate). I don't dive with "newbies" (unless they are drop dead gorgeous which Moonie is NOT based on the pix I've seen!).

dlndavid:
Nobody has asked, only demanded, women:D
Actually, I asked for Moonie back in July. The possible scheduling conflicts is what precipiated the creation of the calendar we now have. Since I got put at the bottom of the list (and rightfullly so, as I was the last one to offer to dive with him) and I won't be diving til the Chick Trip on Feb 17th, I asked to have Moonie reserved for that date & sent to me in time for the trip. Then I could pass him to one of the 15+ other SB's that will be there.

polerin312:
Actually, I asked for Moonie back in July. The possible scheduling conflicts is what precipiated the creation of the calendar we now have. Since I got put at the bottom of the list (and rightfullly so, as I was the last one to offer to dive with him) and I won't be diving til the Chick Trip on Feb 17th, I asked to have Moonie reserved for that date & sent to me in time for the trip. Then I could pass him to one of the 15+ other SB's that will be there.

You are on the schedule Erin, Moonie has personally asked not to be excluded from this event.

Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ
Dec 3-4 open
Dec 10-11 open
Dec 17-18 open
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special) :D
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 Erin ????
Feb 18-19 ???

It's meeeee

I'm back i'm back...I wanna dive with the moon man...

puh-puh-puh-pweeese...:D

I got him Dec 4-11for bonaire

dlndavid:
Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ
Dec 3-4 Komi Hunter in Bonaire
Dec 10-11 Komi hunter in Bonaire
Dec 17-18 open
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special) :D
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 Erin ????
Feb 18-19 ???

Pray for me and Mooonie. They are talking about closing the airports here on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom