Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP:
Indeed he did :D Took him on a night dive in La Jolla with Terry (Divinman- behind us in pic #1) and Tyler (CaliforniaDiver) from SB.. Vis wasn't great, but Moonie met a few baby octopus, several lobsters (see pic), a giant sea bass (pic), a large sheepcrab, and got to check out the sand dollar bed (pic).

Great pictures Missy, glad to see our little bare bottomed friend made it to you and you were able to go diving with him. Looks like he is on schedule to be in Natasha's hands for his big trip to Bonaire and beyond...cool.

Sept 17-18 MissyP
Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ

Has this schedule chg'd any? Mania?

Nope it has not change except that we haven't heard a word from Scuba Freak so Moonie may stay in Poland longer
:D
Remember - he needs to find a wife here as we are the biggest producer of gnomes...
And Moonie seems like he will not accept just a Mooniess - he wants to have a special one.
Mania
PS. Had to cancel my trip to Egypt so he will not go there...Poor guy (and poor Mania).

Sorry to hear about your Egypt trip cancellation, don't take it out on Monnie. :D

BabyDuck:
great pictures, missy! are you wearing eyeliner to go diving? :wink:

It was a night dive, I had been to other places during the day where I needed to look somewhat presentable... :D

A storm somewhere out in the Pacific is supposed to be causing some nasty diving conditions over the next few days, so I'm going to mail Moonie out on Friday the 16th for Natasha to get him in time.
Please PM me your address.

MissyP:
It was a night dive, I had been to other places during the day where I needed to look somewhat presentable... :D

A storm somewhere out in the Pacific is supposed to be causing some nasty diving conditions over the next few days, so I'm going to mail Moonie out on Friday the 16th for Natasha to get him in time.
Please PM me your address.

Good idea Missy, you might want to PM Natasha in case she's not following this thread closely. So no diving this weekend eh, darn, I was able to get out too. But if the conditions are no good I'll wait another week.

MissyP:
Any woman in a DUI looks presentable to me... :)
mania:
Remember - he needs to find a wife here as we are the biggest producer of gnomes...
And Moonie seems like he will not accept just a Mooniess - he wants to have a special one.
I'll show him some pictures to raise his expectations... (remember the smart Mania pic ? :D)
mania:
PS. Had to cancel my trip to Egypt so he will not go there... Poor guy (and poor Mania).
Well, there's always next year... :)

dang.... Moonie sure has changed a lot. did you feed him a lot of seafood, Missy?

attachment.php

Put me on for the beginning of dec(4-11)

dlndavid:
Great pictures Missy, glad to see our little bare bottomed friend made it to you and you were able to go diving with him. Looks like he is on schedule to be in Natasha's hands for his big trip to Bonaire and beyond...cool.

Sept 17-18 MissyP
Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ

Has this schedule chg'd any? Mania?

H2Andy:
dang.... Moonie sure has changed a lot. did you feed him a lot of seafood, Missy?

attachment.php

that's just the "little" 5+ ft fishy that we bumped into :D

MissyP:
Natasha, your flight is in 12 days? If I ship him out a week from tomorrow (the 19th), do you think you'll get him in time?

Thanks MissyP!

If you send him tomorrow he should have no trouble finding his way back to Texas in time for our flight. (Hope he won't mind the two hoppers)

I can hardly wait!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom