Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Natasha, do you have Moonie? I sure hope all of you going get out ok, what bad timing with Rita coming. Anyway to get out earlier like tomorrow?
Laurens may be a little lonely.
David

dlndavid:
what bad timing with Rita coming.

Little dude is gonna be a champ at this hurricane thing, he went through Katrina with me just a few weeks ago...

dlndavid:
So Natasha, do you have Moonie? I sure hope all of you going get out ok, what bad timing with Rita coming. Anyway to get out earlier like tomorrow?
Laurens may be a little lonely.
David

He got here safely at 5PM. Our post offices are closed now, for a few days (so much for the rain, snow, sleet thing) and he seems to want to sleep with me tonight.
I think he is a little scared with all the Lovely Rita hoopla going on.

Personally I think Rita will fall short of Galveston so I'm riding it out. If the airport stays open we will be in business for Saturday. I tried to get my flights changed with no luck.

crossing my fingers for ya, Natasha... i hope you're safe most of all, but that
if possible, you can get to Bonaire

H2Andy:
crossing my fingers for ya, Natasha... i hope you're safe most of all, but that
if possible, you can get to Bonaire

Thanks Andy.

Hurricane dodging, a new hobby for us Gulf Coast dwellers. Be safe out there.

So does Moonie get his SB hurricane survival badge??

Natasha:
He got here safely at 5PM. Our post offices are closed now, for a few days (so much for the rain, snow, sleet thing) and he seems to want to sleep with me tonight.
I think he is a little scared with all the Lovely Rita hoopla going on.

I think Moonie might also need a OSCAR. We know why he wants to sleep with you!! :D

crpntr133:
So does Moonie get his SB hurricane survival badge??

I think Moonie might also need a OSCAR. We know why he wants to sleep with you!! :D

LOL..he was hogging all the covers, but at least he doesn't snore!
It's looking better for Moonie and I for Bonaire. They are saying Rita is turning more toward New Orleans..I'm hoping to get out Monday with him.

Natasha is sleeping with a gnome? Oh the SB rumor mill will be a churnin'!
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom