Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Natasha is sleeping with a gnome? Oh the SB rumor mill will be a churnin'!
:D

Makes you wonder what the rest of the SB staff is doing, doesn't it? :D

LOL. Well, this SB staff member made the mistake of introducing him to the Conch Gnomes and a rum tote...The rest, they say, is history!

I found Moonie on top of a Van at the bottom of Lake Rawlings last Saturday. At least there is a very good copy of him there. What is worse, is there is a rubber frog stuffed in a very sensitive area. I hope someone took pics.

squalus did, and there are some here posted in the gallery that kwickert took earlier in the summer.

I'm headed to Galapagos October 2-11 on Deep Blue. Has "Moonie" ever been there? Any chance of getting him in time? Whoever has him PM me please !!!

Here is the last schedule I posted
dlndavid:
Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ
Dec 3-4 open
Dec 10-11 open
Dec 17-18 open
Dec 24-25 open
Dec 31-Jan 1 open (you gotta be special) :D
Jan 7-8 open
Jan 14-15 open
Jan 21-22 open
Jan 28-29 open
Feb 4-5 open
Feb 11-12 Erin ????
Feb 18-19 ???

And I believe this is a request by komi hunter
komi hunter:
I got him Dec 4-11for bonaire

SeanQ:
Shoot. Here I was thinking I would have the Moon Man for 3 months.
Who do you think you are? Snowbear? :D

Moonnie is now in the 'safe room' of the house. We probably won't flood here, unless the roof comes off.
If all goes as planned, he will be in Bonaire with me Tuesday at 8 PM. :)

Hold on tight to the little guy Natasha, small gnomes don't do well in anything above a cat 2 hurricane. And you take care of yourself. Are you expecting flooding in your area?
If so do you have water and food where you would be trapped and a way to cut your way out need be? Just some thoughts
David

dlndavid:
Hold on tight to the little guy Natasha, small gnomes don't do well in anything above a cat 2 hurricane. And you take care of yourself. Are you expecting flooding in your area?
If so do you have water and food where you would be trapped and a way to cut your way out need be? Just some thoughts
David

I don't think we will flood unless the roof is blown off. It all depends on the winds here. I'm in Pearland Texas if you want to watch us on the map.

Back
Top Bottom