Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1:
LOL! That iguana pic is hilarious. How on earth did you get it? Photoshop?
As JDog, Ann-Marie, CardZard, Roxanne, Debb, El Zee and Love2GoDeep can confirm, this is a real-life event. No computers were used to create this shot. It's all a matter of bribing an iguana... :D

so moonie's into 'toys' and 'accessories'. hmm...

Ah-so ..... pavlovian iguana technique noted.

Well guys
It just came to me that Moonie may be late from his European trip. First - Netherlands and coffee shops - he is gonna smoke something he shouldn't, then Poland and a lot of drinking. So he may get lost for a couple of days before he gets to Ireland for even more drinking....
Poor guy....
Mania

mania:
Well guys
It just came to me that Moonie may be late from his European trip. First - Netherlands and coffee shops - he is gonna smoke something he shouldn't, then Poland and a lot of drinking. So he may get lost for a couple of days before he gets to Ireland for even more drinking....
Poor guy....
Mania
Sounds to me like Moonie is going to need a Gnome liver transplant!

No worries gnomes don't have livers, the liquor goes directly to other organs. :D

dlndavid:
No worries gnomes don't have livers, the liquor goes directly to other organs. :D
CABO??CABO?????
You're going to Cabo without me?????

I suppose your wife gets to go too?
So unfair.........

pennypue:
CABO??CABO?????
You're going to Cabo without me?????

I suppose your wife gets to go too?
So unfair.........
Yah, I'm forcing Francine to go with me this trip. She'll have to go shopping or get a massage or something while I'm diving. Just saw on the travel channel, the Westin in Cabo is #9 in a top ten Mexican beach resorts, life's tough eh?
Here's last year's pics. my cabo pics

dlndavid:
Yah, I'm forcing Francine to go with me this trip. She'll have to go shopping or get a massage or something while I'm diving. Just saw on the travel channel, the Westin in Cabo is #9 in a top ten Mexican beach resorts, life's tough eh?
Here's last year's pics. my cabo pics
I don't love you anymore.
:28:

mania:
First - The Netherlands and coffee shops - he is gonna smoke something he shouldn't
Sorry, no wacky weeds for Moonie, he's on a strict liquid diet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom