Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
I hope Moonie makes it back to Texas in time for our flight. I'm scared.

Natasha, your flight is in 12 days? If I ship him out a week from tomorrow (the 19th), do you think you'll get him in time?

No Moonie as of Monday night :frown:

MissyP:
No Moonie as of Monday night :frown:

He should be delivered today. His truck arrived in San Diego this morning and he was switched to a local truck and is marked for delivery. Not bad, 4 days just like they said. :D

crpntr133:
He should be delivered today. His truck arrived in San Diego this morning and he was switched to a local truck and is marked for delivery. Not bad, 4 days just like they said. :D

It's 1pm, and FedEx is usually here in mid-afternoon, so should be soon... Hurry up Moonie- we're diving tonight!! :07:

Delivered at 4:21!! Looks like the little guy might have gotten wet tonight. :D

crpntr133:
Delivered at 4:21!! Looks like the little guy might have gotten wet tonight. :D

Indeed he did :D Took him on a night dive in La Jolla with Terry (Divinman- behind us in pic #1) and Tyler (CaliforniaDiver) from SB.. Vis wasn't great, but Moonie met a few baby octopus, several lobsters (see pic), a giant sea bass (pic), a large sheepcrab, and got to check out the sand dollar bed (pic).

great pictures, missy! are you wearing eyeliner to go diving? :wink:

Don't forget to include his passport (and some rum) when you put him back in the box. He's going to Bonaire next week. :)

BabyDuck:
great pictures, missy! are you wearing eyeliner to go diving? :wink:

She wanted to look HOT for Moonie!! I would say that she succeeded

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom