Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
If you don't get em by tomorrow let me know, I'll call the Post Orifice and see whats going on. I know there was a hurricane and all, but dang... Through rain and sleet and snow right?

You didn't ship him to Paul Wallace in New Orleans did you?

Through rain and sleet and snow didn't include hurricanes!

BTW all... I got a message from Paul. He's safe in Texas.

Glad to hear Paul made it to safety, before Katrina put a hurtin on his area. I hope he was one of the lucky out there that come out without too much damage.

crpntr133:
I am going to assume that Moonie will arrive in the AM. If so I will snap a few pics and send him on his way. Checking out prices for FedEx 2nd day delivery. If it isn't too expensive I will send him that way so you can have him this weekend. Figured that if I waited till I get him to collect the info then he wouldn't make it before this weekend for sure.
I do want him back for a dive sometime next year. But it will be early spring since I don't own a dry suit.

Well now, (drunk with power) who is Moonie's daddy now? Raisin BOY?
Just kidding, :wink: you will be back on the schedule come spring.

My Moonie pic has been posted!! :D

crpntr133:
:11: I do have to admit that after this weekend and seeing the way the NAUI OW is ran I think I would like it better.

Correction, you didn't see how "a" NAUI course is ran, you saw how "my" NAUI courses are ran. Most are similar, though.

Land Locked:
crpntr133,
Be sure and disinfect the gnome before this weekend!

I guess the term "you butt wipe" would apply to the "disenfector"

(sorry... heh.... reverting back to "11 year old" terminology...)

Suprbugman:
Glad to hear Paul made it to safety, before Katrina put a hurtin on his area. I hope he was one of the lucky out there that come out without too much damage.

I don't know about damage that him or his house substained, if any.
I got a message from him I think Tuesday after the storm that he was
safe in Dallas area. I'm not sure if he lived in the city or in the outlying
areas and was his area flooded, or just 'flattened' by the storm? I dunno.

I'll check in with him and see how he's doing.

scubapolly:
Correction, you didn't see how "a" NAUI course is ran, you saw how "my" NAUI courses are ran. Most are similar, though.

I am not sure which is worse..a librarian or a school teacher. :D Ok Polly, I saw how YOUR class is ran. I liked a lot of the things that YOU taught, weither they be standard or not. Do you carry a ruler in your dry suit pocket when you teach?

mike_s:
I'm not sure if he lived in the city or in the outlying
areas and was his area flooded, or just 'flattened' by the storm? I dunno.

I'll check in with him and see how he's doing.

I can't remember if he lived in Belle Chase, which got lots of wind damage but faired well against flood waters; Slidell which got alotta wind damage and flooding on the coast of the Lake; or Metairie/New Orleans area, which everyone keeps seeing pics/video of on the TV with lots of flooding.

El Orans:
Well, I wouldn't mind to have him back in April (Red Sea)...
That may be possible, but we have to keep this thread about Moonie. (insert grin here)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom