Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep it looks like the USPS is getting Moonie more than any of us. Well maybe not Snowbear. :D I would have thought that if there was a problem with sending him out they would have said something about it when he was dropped off. I think I would complain and see what happens since 2-3 day priority is more expensive.

Since the gnomester didn't make it I had to drink his share of the rum, I drank one in his honor. Poor little guy is going to tear the hell out of that box when he gets here. He won't have had a drink in over a week and hasn't been wet for even longer. Makes me grumpy.

I am going to contact the Princess Pue and see if she does want him and get him out ASAP so we can keep him on his schedule. If I get him Tuesday then I won't be able to get him out till that evening at the earliest. I think I am going to try Fed Ex, I heard that gnomes don't like UPS since they won't race the truck.:D FedEx also delivers on Saturday.

Since Eli Lilly doesn't allow cameras, or unauthorized gnomes, on their property he won't be going to work with me but I will get a few pictures of him to post.

polerin312:
I should be on there too for Feb 16th-21st. Gonna take the little man on the Chick Diver trip. He can hang out with us and be an honorary Cabana Boy. I can then hand him off to any one of the 15 other SB divers on the trip who would like him.

I am so excited to dive with Moonie in Feb since I missed out on diving with him this weekend....Damn UPS!!!!!

Has anyone made a dive log for Mooney? I think we should keep track of the dives that he has done.... Maybe even get a sig from his dive buddy.

crpntr133:
I think I would complain and see what happens since 2-3 day priority is more expensive.

If it weren't for the fact that Katrina had just blown through(we got up to Cat 2 force winds here), I'd definately be calling to *****. Under the circumstances, I think its probably not anyone's fault though...

scubapolly:
I am so excited to dive with Moonie in Feb since I missed out on diving with him this weekend....Damn UPS!!!!!

Has anyone made a dive log for Mooney? I think we should keep track of the dives that he has done.... Maybe even get a sig from his dive buddy.

He has a log for all his misadventures, including diving.

I would have thought that they would have told you that it might not make it even doing the 2-3 priority. If I was running a business and needed that package I would be pretty hot.
Neither here nor there, it would have been nice to have dove with Moonie, maybe next time. Maybe Polly needs a dive buddy for Feb. :D I could load myself in a box.

crpntr133:
Maybe Polly needs a dive buddy for Feb. :D I could load myself in a box.

Crpntr,
It will be less than 7mm wetsuits and more than 2 feet of vis.... you think you can handle it?

scubapolly:
Crpntr,
It will be less than 7mm wetsuits and more than 2 feet of vis.... you think you can handle it?

Boy I don't know, I think that is weeney diving. Might have to take a course for that. Does NAUI have that? :D

crpntr133:
Boy I don't know, I think that is weeney diving. Might have to take a course for that. Does NAUI have that? :D

No I think Weeney diving is a PADI course. Just takes one dive in a hot tub and you're certified.

scubapolly:
No I think Weeney diving is a PADI course. Just takes one dive in a hot tub and you're certified.

How did I know that was coming?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom