Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keeping the schedule up front for awhile
dlndavid:
Hi All.
LIT has asked me to come up with a schedule for Moonie and I need your help. The dates listed are weekends, so after the weekend, Monday, Moonie needs to be back on the road.
OK here goes.

Sept 3-4 crpntr133
Sept 10-11 pennypue
Sept 17-17 missyp
Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Lil' Irish Temper - Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ

What do you think?

Can't send him out Monday the fifth, it's a holiday :1poke: . There should be no problem with getting him tomorrow since you sent him priority, didn't get him today. But UPS is delivering a wine shipment to me sometime today, does Moonie like wine?

Chris, glad to see that you are going to make it. Brian is also going to bring his camera but hey we can't have too many cameras. I am thinking about bringing my R/C boat so Moonie has a new play toy. Also a ten speed bike to sink, just cleanin out my garage.

crpntr133:
Can't send him out Monday the fifth, it's a holiday :2 poke:. There should be no problem with getting him tomorrow since you sent him priority, didn't get him today. But UPS is delivering a wine shipment to me sometime today, does Moonie like wine?

Chris, glad to see that you are going to make it. Brian is also going to bring his camera but hey we can't have too many cameras. I am thinking about bringing my R/C boat so Moonie has a new play toy. Also a ten speed bike to sink, just cleanin out my garage.

I like wine! Is it for the KOMI Labor Day Event, or are you planning
on drinking it all for your Birthday?!?!

Well, I could bring some with me for the weekend. Don't know what is on the menu for tonight since the GF is cooking, dinner. :D

crpntr133:
Well, I could bring some with me for the weekend. Don't know what is on the menu for tonight since the GF is cooking, dinner. :D

Well, you have a GREAT BIRTHDAY! And let's hope Moonie
makes it for the weekend festivities!

A pic darcy requested, she wanted everyone to see her molest the gnomester I suppose :)

dlndavid:
Hi All.
LIT has asked me to come up with a schedule for Moonie and I need your help. The dates listed are weekends, so after the weekend, Monday, Moonie needs to be back on the road.
OK here goes.

Sept 3-4 crpntr133
Sept 10-11 pennypue
Sept 17-17 missyp

What do you think?

17-17? :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom