Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
Has Moonie been to Canada yet? How long of a wait could I expect if a request for The-Bare-Butted-One was made now?
Natasha:
Moonie will be vacationing in Bonaire from Sept. 24th to Oct 2nd when Laurens leaves the island with him. Which means he won't get to Europe until the 2nd or 3rd..then to Mania..then to Andy.. but not by Oct. 6th.
ScubaFreak in Ireland also wants to spend some quality time with the gnome.

I think that this would be the right time for an updated travel schedule for Moonie. LIT, anytime you're ready?

El Orans:
I think that this would be the right time for an updated travel schedule for Moonie. LIT, anytime you're ready?

Working on it. Hopefully I can have it up today.

Little dude has one hellova schedule ahead of em :)

Hi All.
LIT has asked me to come up with a schedule for Moonie and I need your help. The dates listed are weekends, so after the weekend, Monday, Moonie needs to be back on the road.
OK here goes.

Sept 3-4 crpntr133
Sept 10-11 pennypue
Sept 17-17 missyp
Sept 24 thru Oct 1-2 Natasha

Europe
Oct 8-9 El Orans
Oct 15-16 Mania
Oct 22-23 Scuba Freak
Oct 29-30 back to USA

Lil' Irish Temper - Suthnbelle
Nov 5-6 & 12-13

Nov 19-20 H2Andy
Nov 26-27 SeanQ

What do you think?

Thanks, for doing this David.

I wanted to take care of this, but I have a NUTTY school schedule this coming week so it will be hard for me to do it.

Please don't abuse him to bad.

I should be on there too for Feb 16th-21st. Gonna take the little man on the Chick Diver trip. He can hang out with us and be an honorary Cabana Boy. I can then hand him off to any one of the 15 other SB divers on the trip who would like him.

polerin312:
I should be on there too for Feb 16th-21st. Gonna take the little man on the Chick Diver trip. He can hang out with us and be an honorary Cabana Boy. I can then hand him off to any one of the 15 other SB divers on the trip who would like him.

I think he'll be married by then, or at least have a significant other and wouldn't be welcome in your group.:D

When's he going on that dive with Kohler and Chatterton to the U-Boat?

we're going nov 11 & 12 & he was invited. that's the suthnbelle weekend, so it's on there.

dlndavid:
I think he'll be married by then, or at least have a significant other and wouldn't be welcome in your group.:D
A player like him?! :shocked:
And we have made one exception already.. we will make one for him too :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom