Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baitedstorm, and Buggy

Why haven't you post your pics, and Buggy shame on you ! It's your own gallery :11:

Do you need the URL ? :D

....errrr, I'm waiting on Baitedstorm, thats it?! Yeah! :D

Edit: Bah, he's been u/l'd to the Gallery now :)

scubapolly:
No I think Weeney diving is a PADI course. Just takes one dive in a hot tub and you're certified.
:11: Boy I guess I walked into that one. I do have to admit that after this weekend and seeing the way the NAUI OW is ran I think I would like it better.

Well guys, still no Moonie. Poor little guy is AWOL. Still haven't heard back from the Princess so it looks like Missy P gets him next...PM sent.

crpntr133:
Well guys, still no Moonie. Poor little guy is AWOL. Still haven't heard back from the Princess so it looks like Missy P gets him next...PM sent.

PM answered... but wait... you haven't received Moonie yet? I'm as lost as the gnome is. :06:

I am going to assume that Moonie will arrive in the AM. If so I will snap a few pics and send him on his way. Checking out prices for FedEx 2nd day delivery. If it isn't too expensive I will send him that way so you can have him this weekend. Figured that if I waited till I get him to collect the info then he wouldn't make it before this weekend for sure.
I do want him back for a dive sometime next year. But it will be early spring since I don't own a dry suit.

If you don't get em by tomorrow let me know, I'll call the Post Orifice and see whats going on. I know there was a hurricane and all, but dang... Through rain and sleet and snow right?

Moonie made it!!! He was furious but was a lot better once he had a couple shots of rum.

I got a shot of him (will post later) and then boxed him up for the trip to CA. It was way too expensive to send him two or three day guaranteed so he is on a 3 or 4 day trip with FedEx.

Sean, with all the others that are on the list it would be the first of the year before I would get him. Way too cold for that one in a wet suit. Going to do my AOW the last part of October so I am not totally afraid of the cold water. I saw 48 degrees last weekend.

crpntr133:
Moonie made it!!! He was furious but was a lot better once he had a couple shots of rum.

Poor little guy must have had a bad case of DT's! To bad he missed the fun!

crpntr133:
Going to do my AOW the last part of October so I am not totally afraid of the cold water. I saw 48 degrees last weekend.

So did you finally find that 60' hole? How did the new trimmed 7mm feel in 48 degree water?

Oh! And BTW, congrats! Over 2k posts!

Land Locked:
Poor little guy must have had a bad case of DT's! To bad he missed the fun!

So did you finally find that 60' hole? How did the new trimmed 7mm feel in 48 degree water?

Oh! And BTW, congrats! Over 2k posts!

We actually didn't look for the 60' actually never even thought about it. I guess BS has been up for several weeks now.

The suit felt really nice in the 48 water. My face got a bit cold but nothing major.

2k posts...:dance:

Back
Top Bottom