Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
I found it! I'll email you the full rez version....

Wait til I'm back in Alaska. I did something stupid, something that a scuba diver would never do: It's like taking the tanks to go diving without the air lines: I took the computer across the country without the power source --- So, needless to say, I'm not on my own machine!

diverwannabe:
I took the computer across the country without the power source --- So, needless to say, I'm not on my own machine!
I could mail it to you ~ but not until Tuesday....

At any rate, I already emailed the pic... and one that I took. One of each would be cool so I could have a different one in each "stall" :D

Moonie went with me to dive at Morrison Springs today. We had originally planned to take my dive yaht out to dive the Gulf, but Katrina had other plans. My original buddy bailed out, but Darcy filled in graciously to get a chance at the Mooner.

Pic 1: Me and the little guy
Pic 2: Darcy bringing her 'A' game, trying to hook up with Moonie - I swear he's a pimp!
Pic 3: Moonie giving homage to the Cave Gnome inside the cavern at Morrison Springs
Pic 4: Dude has a way with offgassing!

crpntr133:
I am next (after suprbugman of course) :dance: It looks like Moonie will be able to make it for the Midwest Muck Diver and Komi dive on Labor Day weekend. :D

PM me your address please :) Moonie is just about ready to move on, but he's gonna hafta weather out his first hurricane first :wink: I'm hoping the post office will be open by Tuesday for me to send em out!

I don't know which is smoother:

SuPrBuGmAn's head or Moonie's butt :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Pic 3: Moonie giving homage to the Cave Gnome inside the cavern at Morrison Springs

What a way to greet his relatives... bend over and bare it all :D

I guess the pic of me pinching Moonsters buttox didn't come out? Darn. Fun times. Thanks SBM for including me in your plan! I should have taken him to Panama City Beach for some real fun while I had the chance!

I had more pics, I'll see if your gnome molestation pic was one of em and I'll post :)

Moonie survived his first hurricane(Katrina), I'm gonna try to send him to Indiana today. No idea whether or not the Post Office is working or not though...

ok... we're falling behind schedule here, people... stop Bogarting the gnome

:14:

updated schedule:

crpntr133 9/1 IN
pennypue 9/11 OH
MissyP 9/20 CA
Radinator 9/28 CA
H2Andy 10/6 FL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom