Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never get a direct answer out of Penny so I don't know if he will be going to OH or CA. At either rate I am looking forward to diving with the little gnomester.

Just keep him away from the rum!

The rum is on top of the fridge so I hope that is safe enough. I am not sure where I am going to hide it when we go for the camp and dive. Of course I may not have to worry about it, it may get consumed before he has a chance. :D

H2Andy:
ok... we're falling behind schedule here, people... stop Bogarting the gnome

updated schedule:

crpntr133 9/1 IN
pennypue 9/11 OH
MissyP 9/20 CA
Radinator 9/28 CA
H2Andy 10/6 FL

I've gotten really really really busy lately. How about 'fixing' the schedule by removing me for now. :lightbulb

radinator:
I've gotten really really really busy lately. How about 'fixing' the schedule by removing me for now. :lightbulb
The schedule needs some more 'fixing' if Mr. Moon is to make it to Bonaire in a few weeks...
Maybe his daddy can be of service?

H2Andy:
stop Bogarting the gnome
That makes a very good sigline.

crpntr133:
I never get a direct answer out of Penny so I don't know if he will be going to OH or CA. At either rate I am looking forward to diving with the little gnomester.

If Penny decides to skip a turn, the SoCal board is having it's monthly Wrinkles dive on Sept 10... so if Moonie is here by then, he'll meet a lot of SoCal SBer's :D

El Orans:
The schedule needs some more 'fixing' if Mr. Moon is to make it to Bonaire in a few weeks...
Maybe his daddy can be of service?

No matter what ~ Mooonie has to be in Natasha hands on the 22nd of Sept. so he can make it to Bonaire.

Lil' Irish Temper:
No matter what ~ Mooonie has to be in Natasha hands on the 22nd of Sept. so he can make it to Bonaire.

:11:

that means i'll get skipped!

and this is fair HOW???

where do i go to complain?

Tell a gnome mod. :D

Back
Top Bottom