Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah I though about her too
:D
Mania
PS. We have to be careful otherwise we will bo both in trouble here......

Vavavavavoom, 137 it is.

:rofl2: 137 and 138 :rofl2: 115 is pretty good too.

I dunno, I'm thinking maybe #137 is mom, and #138 is dad given the little dude's pre-disposition for showing skin. :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
The little guy made it over yesterday. I got back from New Orleans and found a package busted open and the door cracked. He found the beer stash

It's a good thing you didn't take him to New Orleans.... You'd never get him away from the Quarter! :D

MissyP:
It's a good thing you didn't take him to New Orleans.... You'd never get him away from the Quarter! :D

No kidding! :D

He still might get to enjoy a Hurricane of a different variety though... Arg! The little guy might not get to get wet this weekend as planned. Gulf plans have fallen through thanks to Katrina and I'm having trouble finding a buddy(aside from Moonie, whom I'm sure will abandon me at first sign of trouble - to his credit, I'm sure there'll be many toasting in my honor later on...) to dive the springs Saturday.

SuPrBuGmAn:
.... I'm having trouble finding a buddy(aside from Moonie, whom I'm sure will abandon me at first sign of trouble - to his credit, I'm sure there'll be many toasting in my honor later on...) to dive the springs Saturday.
I'll attest to Moonie's buddy skills. As long as he's sober anyhow :D

He was my buddy for a couple dives and never left my side. Even when he was playing in the surging kelp, he kept an eye out for his buddy. Being the ultimate breath hold diver though.... you may want to make sure you don't run out of air as he refuses to carry any... says it slows him down too much :wink:

Gotta get Moonie up here to go for a bike ride and divin with me one day. I'm sure he'll love life at 150mph on the back of the Buell!
Chris

Snowbear:
I was gonna ask you to email me a full scale version of the "privacy" one.

I'm gonna ask my mom to print out a couple in the door sized version for the inside of the outhouse in Houston ~ it's a 2 staller... one side for colts, the other for fillies :D

Too bad there's not a Moonette to keep ol' Moonie company during his travels :wink:

Can you ask your mom to print me out the same size for my indoor guest bathroom? The fillies will love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom