Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reason i ask is that i will be in NC 9/29 through the 9/3 diving with the diver down and was wondering if JC was going to be on the same boat or one out of moorhead city NC.

Just wondering

Lil' Irish Temper:
Oh great, that's all we need ~ Little Baby Moonies running all over.

I'd get some DNA testing done....

oops, sorry... in the pink tank top we have the very buff Miss Sherri, light pink shirt Miss Desiree, baby blue shirt would be Miss Jenny, then we have Orlando eric and Moonie, I'm in the back with the brown hair, leaving Miss Ann in front of me (yeah know, the one laying across Eric...hehehe)

We had such a good time with your lil buddy... I only wish we had been able to add some thoughts in that little book I heard about.. If anyone wants the other photos send me your email address... Cant post them here :D

baitedstorm:
We had such a good time with your lil buddy... I only wish we had been able to add some thoughts in that little book I heard about.. If anyone wants the other photos send me your email address... Cant post them here :D

What did you "ladies" do to the poor gnomester??

BTW, how much rum does he drink, I may have to buy a new bottle.

tooth, he'll be in nc in nov for the memorial dives with john c & richie k, last i heard.

So does it all mean that he is not going from Bonaire over to Europe? Which was the initial plan....
Mania

Seems like we won't have much time in Europe but he is coming over in October.

The little guy made it over yesterday. I got back from New Orleans and found a package busted open and the door cracked. He found the beer stash and was, for the most part, passed out when I got in last night. He came with me to work today, measured some kitchens in Hattiesburg, MS and stopped by the USS Alabama in Mobile on the way. :) He was fighting a hangover, but atleast he wasn't in his box anymore. :D

He's gonna get wet Saturday, gonna take my dive yaht out in Gulf Shores, AL to dive the State Pier(whats left of it after Ivan) if Katrina hasn't picked up the surf by then. Should be fun :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom