Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have received a special request for Moonie to go diving with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler on the U-352.

As Moonie's father, I am reserving the whole week of November 11 so Monnie can be sent to Suthnbelle BY November 7th so we make sure he is there on time.

Thank you for your time
(This message brought to you by the "friends of Moonie")

Hey SuPrBuGmAn
PM me your addy so I can send a tired Conch'd gnome your way.

Jenny, What did you guys do to my little friend ? :11:

:party2: Oh...nuthin'. a little this :snorkels: a little that :happyjaz:

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey SuPrBuGmAn
PM me your addy so I can send a tired Conch'd gnome your way.

Done :D

I am next (after suprbugman of course) :dance: It looks like Moonie will be able to make it for the Midwest Muck Diver and Komi dive on Labor Day weekend. :D

Ok folks I am having trouble getting the little guy into the box. I believe he had so much fun here that he doesn't want to leave....in fact

HE'S MOONING ME!!!!!

I'm just wondering why Sherrie's hand is on Ann's leg. I don't even wanna know where the hands are we can't see..........

Lil' Irish Temper:
I have received a special request for Moonie to go diving with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler on the U-352.

As Moonie's father, I am reserving the whole week of November 11 so Monnie can be sent to Suthnbelle BY November 7th so we make sure he is there on time.

Thank you for your time
(This message brought to you by the "friends of Moonie")

Hey is this request for real? When is Moonie going to Bonaire?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom