Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
I'm thinking of taking him to Nemo33 on saturday October 8th

Laurens

Wow, Nemo looks so awesome !! Please take Moonie there... he will love it. I will be a bit jealous, however. :D

Foo:
Wow, Nemo looks so awesome !! Please take Moonie there... he will love it. I will be a bit jealous, however. :D
Yep, Nemo33 is my coldwinterevencolderwaternodrysuitdepressionremoval location. :D

H2Andy:
ScubaJenny 8/10 FL
SuPrBuGmAn 8/16 AL
crpntr133 8/23 IN
pennypue 8/30 OH
MissyP 9/10 CA
Radinator 9/16 CA
H2Andy 9/21 FL

Did Moonie make it to BugMan today or is he still enjoying the Fla sunshine?

Moonie is still enjoying the rum tote and the heat with other Florida Conch Gnomes. He will be diving/hanging with us this weekend then off to Bugman with a hangover on Monday. :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Moonie is still enjoying the rum tote and the heat with other Florida Conch Gnomes. He will be diving/hanging with us this weekend then off to Bugman with a hangover on Monday. :D

:partytime Pack some aspirin in his little gnome suitcase :D

He should be just in time for some AL quarries! If those plans don't work out, he'll have to settle for FL panhandle springs/caverns I'd suppose :wink:

Some pictures of Moonie at Nemo33 would be really cool. I'd bet you'd get some strange looks from some of the other divers too. Some pictures of him on the Yellow Submarine would be awsome.

Lil' Irish Temper:
I wonder how the "little" rummy is doing ?

I'm guessing he's underwater right now with ScubaJenny, should be on his way to AL shortly though :) I'll have pics when he arrives.

Oh My, fella's, if you only knew just how bad our dear friend Moonie really is... I'm going to have to run the pictures by the Mod Squad before posting them, after all .... this IS a family board. :laughing: Picture involves Moonie in bed with 5 Conchettes after one bottle of wine vanished.. hehehehehe...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom