Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
Who does scuba jenny think she is? snowbear? Keep the gnome moving, no ten day stints. :D
LOL didn't expect to have him so soon. I was actually worried that he would make it here in time! Yes, Moonie is scheduled to dive with the Conchs on the 20th. Got a boat full to keep him busy!

dlndavid:
Who does scuba jenny think she is? snowbear? Keep the gnome moving, no ten day stints. :D
I am sure she will keep him busy... or he her....
"Moonie, put my gear down!"
"Let that girl go, Moonie!"
"Hey, where is all my rum!"
"Who ate all the Cheetos while I was at work!!"

And you're just jealous YOU don't get 10 in FL with Jenny! :D

Uh... hate to tell everybody this...but, uh...ummmm. This is where the Gnomes went to bed last night.

Ok Ok, its on top of the rum tote. I shoulda known better.

This is how I found them this morning. They all are sporting a hangover, so I am assuming my house will be safe from gnomedestruction for now.

But Moonie is certainly younger..
BTW as the schedule is concerned - Natasha has to get Moonie on time because after Bonaire Moonie starts his European adventure...
and he will stay here for a while.
Mania

mania:
BTW as the schedule is concerned - Natasha has to get Moonie on time because after Bonaire Moonie starts his European adventure...
and he will stay here for a while.
Mania
You bet, Moonie arrives on October 3rd in Amsterdam. I'm thinking of taking him to Nemo33 on saturday October 8th, then it's on to the GODD of Sunday October 9th. He leaves for Poland on monday.

Laurens

H2Andy:
ScubaJenny 8/10 FL
SuPrBuGmAn 8/16 AL
crpntr133 8/23 IN
pennypue 8/30 OH
MissyP 9/10 CA
Radinator 9/16 CA
H2Andy 9/21 FL

how's this revised scheduled?
Pue will be on Cozumel at the end of August.
(Karen and Pue's Excellent Adventure :wink:)

Any chance he could make it to me by 8/26?
I fly out on Sunday 8/28. I won't be returning until 9/4.
So he would not move to his next destination until 9/5 ship date.

Otherwise, move me back on the rotation. :D Switch with Radinator.......I'll lure Moonie into a sip of Kool-Aid that weekend. Have the little Bare-Bottom Babe polishing my tiara and slurping Kool-Aid through a straw in a glass with an umbrella. :blinking:

Marek K:
Hell, he may never want to leave, once he finds out about all the fellow Moonies out by the German border...
Yeah Marek - we have to take him there...so many his cousins. Maybe he will finally find a woman of his life?
Mania
PS. Explanation for those who don't know Poland. Poland is probably the biggest in Europe producer of moonies. Major byuers are Germans - most of Polish moonies end up in German gardens.

Back
Top Bottom