Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That little gnome of mine has an affection for booze I see.
Must'a got that from me. :D

I see someone still hasn't gotten her spring straps :10:

Lil' Irish Temper:
I see someone still hasn't gotten her spring straps :10:
That's only cause my favorite Lake Erie Dive Buddy forgot to get them for me for my birthday :10: (back atcha!)

Nice, won't be long before Moonie makes his way to AL. He'll get a taste of the Gulf and some of FL's panhandle springs before getting boxed back up and shipped off to his next destination.

ScubaJenny 7/25 FL
SuPrBuGmAn 7/30 AL
crpntr133 8/6 IN
pennypue 8/13 OH
MissyP 8/20 CA

Hmmm, if things work out right I might get him for the Labor Day weekend. :D I'm not sure if he can go to visit Princess Pue or not, rumor has it that she will be sipping the DIR Kool-aid soon. :11:

ScubaJenny 8/10 FL
SuPrBuGmAn 8/16 AL
crpntr133 8/23 IN
pennypue 8/30 OH
MissyP 9/10 CA
Radinator 9/16 CA
H2Andy 9/21 FL

how's this revised scheduled?

Only problem is Moonie needs to get to Natasha 9/24 for the Bonaire trip/transfer, but as I suggested before the schedule could be streamlined a little.

ScubaJenny has a dive planned for Moonie on the 20th, so the dates will have to be dropped back just a bit.

Who does scuba jenny think she is? snowbear? Keep the gnome moving, no ten day stints. :D

Back
Top Bottom