Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you sure you want a gnome in Moonie's position to screen your cabana boy(s) for you???

:LOL: Love the organic turbo propulsion.

Firefyter, Moonie is now scheduled to dive with the Conchs on Aug 20. I will be looking for a Moonie Care Package in the mail. :)
The Conchs are a laid back bunch, we just sit around after a dive and fill in our log books. No drinking, no rum or white wine, no firemen or cabana boys.....:lol:

Scuba_Jenny:
The Conchs are a laid back bunch, we just sit around after a dive and fill in our log books. No drinking, no rum or white wine, no firemen or cabana boys.....:lol:
Sounds like no fun. You need to come with us in Feb!!! :D

Moonie's on his way to Florida, via US Priority Mail. He should arrive in 2 or 3 days. Jenny, take care of our little buddy. He really didn't want to climb back in that box, but when I told him about all the bikini-clad babes he was headed for, he jumped right it :D

Firefyter:
Moonie's on his way to Florida, via US Priority Mail.

i'm just saying, US Mail trucks get diverted, packages get lost, gnomes get
their kneecaps broken

i'm just saying, things happen

unless, of course, payments are made, money changes hands, that sort of thing

:14:

Are you originally from New Jersey, Andy?

SueMermaid:
Are you originally from New Jersey, Andy?

no, you're thinking of my cousin, HobokenAndy

i just watch a lot of tv and learn fast

Back
Top Bottom