Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter:
Moonie's already been out on the town today, checking out my workplace and one of the local attractions.....

Moonie wearing MY helmet and sitting in MY seat....the little fool is trying to take over!!
Moonie4.jpg

Moonie is going to start receiving a Firefighter's pension pretty soon. First he was a Firegnome in Alaska with Snowbear, and now Texas with Firefyter.

Hmmm, I wonder how he did on the civil service test?

Firefyter:
Moonie's already been out on the town today, checking out my workplace and one of the local attractions.....

yeah.. right... those pictures are a total fake

how do i know?

Paris is in a foreign country, and the language they speak
there is ... hmmm... well, whatever it is, it's not English,

so... how come the signs and the helmet are in English?

an elaborate ruse, but easy to see through

If it was Paris, there would be frogs everywhere, nice try.

Firefyter:

Ya' know this is actually the first time I have seen one of those BIG Texas Oil Rigs up close :D

Wow, the last time I saw one was on the opening credits of Dallas.

Black Gold, Texas T

H2Andy:
yeah.. right... those pictures are a total fake

how do i know?

Paris is in a foreign country, and the language they speak
there is ... hmmm... well, whatever it is, it's not English,

so... how come the signs and the helmet are in English?

an elaborate ruse, but easy to see through

We don't speak a foreign language here....we speak Texican. It's the rest of you that speak a foreign language :D

BTW, how mad do ya think the french (lower case intentional) are about that cowboy hat? :wink:

Firefyter:
BTW, how mad do ya think the french (lower case intentional) are about that cowboy hat? :wink:
Does anyone care?!?! :D

polerin312:
Does anyone care?!?! :D

But how many of us have bought a Suunto computer which is made in France?..not me.

crpntr133:
But how many of us have bought a Suunto computer which is made in France?..not me.

Me neither....my Suunto was made in Finland....

Ok, I met up with Texass, Timeliner, and Foo today for a few dives with the little fellow...I think he had a good time, but he tried to hijack the dang plane and we had to set him straight.... Foo made him feel better by giving him a lick...err..umm..I mean kiss. Texass has a few more pics, but these are good for a start...

Moonie and Timeliner
Moonie_0806-1.jpg

Moonie gets ready to dive
Moonie_0806-2.jpg

Moonie on training platform
Moonie_0806-3.jpg

Moonie shows his butt to Texass's pony bottle... Pony? Pony? We don't need no steenking pony!!

Moonie_0806-4.jpg

Moonie boards the plane

Moonie_0806-5.jpg

He's taking over the cockpit!

Moonie_0806-6.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom