Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I know a couple of Teamsters :D I am sure that at least one of them has a machine gun. :11:

Scuba_Jenny:
Firefyter, Moonie is now scheduled to dive with the Conchs on Aug 20. I will be looking for a Moonie Care Package in the mail. :)
The Conchs are a laid back bunch, we just sit around after a dive and fill in our log books. No drinking, no rum or white wine, no firemen or cabana boys.....:lol:

Hey now, Texas isn't all that far away.. You could have killed 3 birds with one stone Firefyter.... We could have had Moonie, a cabana boy and a Firefighter

as for the rum and wine, I don't know what that crazy girl is talking about :D

crpntr133:
And I know a couple of Teamsters :D I am sure that at least one of them has a machine gun. :11:

Who do you need whacked :D

I got a little Moonie shaped box in the mail today! :dazzler1:

Good things are happening. By pure coincidence, I borrowed a digital camera today at work...so, here is a glimpz of Moonie in paradise.

why is moonie hanging out with seagulls?

is he allowed to fraternize on the job like that? he should be diving!

Nice Jenny, gay seagulls. :D
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

dlndavid:
Nice Jenny, gay seagulls. :D
(not that there's anything wrong with that)
:rofl: :lol: :laughing: :rofl2:

i do note that Moonie hitherto (hitherto) had been rather manly, with tractors, boats,
and hanging out with dogs and dive platforms

and suddenly, he takes to chillin' with pink seagulls...

:06:

very out of character!

could this Moonie be an IMPOSTOR????

:11:

Found the Conch Gnomes and they decided to play with my gear. I think I caught Moonie trying to steal my BP and Jets!!

He hasn't found the rum tote yet.... :11:

Scuba_Jenny:
He hasn't found the rum tote yet.... :11:

LOL!!!!

are you sure, though? he looks mighty happy

Back
Top Bottom