• Houston and surrounding areas

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Lubbock and surrounding areas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lufkin and surrounding areas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio and surrounding areas

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Boonies (further than 2 hours from any of the above!)

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98 once bubbled...
about 2 hours or more, depending on where I'm going, from Dallas.

Hey James I'm originally from Paris, going there this weekend to my Aunt Mary's 80th birthday party. Do you know John Bell, my brother?

Mitch,

I grew up in Spring Branch.

I now reside in a smallish town on the SE bank of Lake Lewisville which is North of Dallas.

TwoBit

Twobit,

I do not know if you have been in the Spring Branch area lately but it is much different. It has become a "Little Mexico". There are a lot of businesses along Long Point that have their signs in Spanish.

I have actually only been there since late December having moved to that area from the Deer Park/La Porte area. Three years prior to that, I was living in Bellaire, was there for five years. By this time next year, I hope to set some real roots down probably in Katy.

Currently, I'm in College Station. I'm moving to San Marcos later this month.

Concerning the Scientific Diver's Course at Aquarena Springs, I heard that, after taking the course, one might get an offer to rake leaves or other non-diving chores. Also, diving there means to stay in one little area, not much fun. Has anyone out there had difficulty getting to dive once completing the course? The fee has gone to $200 and that seems a bit expensive not to get to dive regularly.:holycow:

Campana once bubbled...

Hey James I'm originally from Paris, going there this weekend to my Aunt Mary's 80th birthday party. Do you know John Bell, my brother?

I know John, he inspected our house here before we bought it. Talked with Jim at the realty office a couple of times also. Check your p.m.'s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom