• Houston and surrounding areas

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Lubbock and surrounding areas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lufkin and surrounding areas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio and surrounding areas

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Boonies (further than 2 hours from any of the above!)

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The bright lights of Alvin,Texas.Just 14 minutes from my driveway to the BEST freshwater,spring fed puddle in the S.E. of Texas! Twin Lakes of coarse! :thumb:

Sachse.....Just NE of Dallas..

Hey scubatexastony, with directions like that you might have some of us dropping by to say hi! LOL

Thats what they call it, but I aint seen no stinkin beach! Bout 35 miles east of Houston, on the shores of beautiful Galveston bay. Did I really say "beautiful"? jeeeze!:rolleyes:

Homeyllama once bubbled...
....Did I really say "beautiful"? jeeeze!:rolleyes:

Homey...you've been smelling that bay too long! hehehe

It really depends on how fast I drive as to my status. I could be in the Houston group if I'm feeling really good. Other wise if I feel like protein waste material (aka ....) it might take me a little more time to get from Nederland.

TxDeepDiver, if you ride with me you won't have any trouble getting to Houston in two hours! LOL

I can make it from Mauriceville to Houston in 1 hr and 45 min. (Maybe that's not something I should brag about?!?!?!)

We are up in Spring, about 25 miles north of Houston...but spend most of our underwater time in Austin!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom