Where to Purchase Tribolube 71 in Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skinsfan0260

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can you tell me if there is a online dealer for your product in Canada. As I'm sure you have been told the product itself is quite pricey, but for us Canadians we then pay 35 percent currency differential plus about $25 to $35 shipping and then the always appreciated UPS extortion fee (customs clearing charge). By the time we are done it cost about $100 - $110 for something that cost $30 south of the border.

If they don't have a dealer here Dive Gear Express will ship it USPS to avoid the UPS rip-off.

If they don't have a dealer here Dive Gear Express will ship it USPS to avoid the UPS rip-off.
I just placed an order with them yesterday and forgot to add it to the order. Now it will be another 17.00 USD to ship that. Don't know what I was thinking. Thats what happens when you do ordering over your lunch break and a in a hurry. Also When I check the USPS courier cost is $32.00 USD. So they get you upfront instead of on the backside. I have noticed this with a lot of companies shipping USPS.

Last edited:
Call DGX. Maybe they did not ship yet and can still add it (although they are pretty good about shipping fast).

I bought mine though Piranha a few years ago. Bought 2 tubes to make the shipping feel less expensive. I now have several life time supplies worth of it.

Tribolube 71 2oz Tube

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom