Where to post trips? (Split from Diving East Side of Island)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this thread.
Please excuse my poor grammar and use of certain language BUT...

Are you f-ing kidding me? What's wrong with you people?? I am the one that wanted to go out to dive the East side. I contacted and received the information I needed from Christi and FirstDive2005 about Aldora (all very positive). And yet, you gang up and decide to interpret MY experience to fit your own politics.
Un F-ing believable.
Over and over and over again, I keep saying that this is why I do not post too often here on this board. I want to be a contributing member, but seeing the way you, DiveCozumel and BillinDenver, change things to fit your politics and jumping into it, makes this prospect look pretty bleak.

Once and for all, in this particular instance, you are both very, very W-R-O-N-G!!!
Now quit
mid_639-172642B05704428A86C5522208BD4D6E.gif
and find something more constructive to do.

May I suggest switching to decaf?

And maybe a better smilie for beating a dead horse. :deadhorse: (yours looked like you were beating a dead donkey....not that there is anything wrong with that).

And maybe a better smilie for beating a dead horse. :deadhorse: (yours looked like you were beating a dead donkey....not that there is anything wrong with that).

I'm partial to this one....

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Thanks Don,
I wonder if in addition to the Moderators, ScubaBoard might consider offering some on-site "psychologists".
Holy s--t.

Thanks Don,
I wonder if in addition to the Moderators, ScubaBoard might consider offering some on-site "psychologists".
Holy s--t.

If they don't I'll be happy to assist you, when exactly did the feelings of anger start? I'm here to help.:D

Thanks for the laugh!! It DOES look more like a donkey...even better since this is such an "ass"inine subject. :wink: And as a matter of fact I did not have my regular decaf this morning. How did you know??

Thanks for the laugh!! It DOES look more like a donkey...even better since this is such an "ass"inine subject. :wink: And as a matter of fact I did not have my regular decaf this morning. How did you know??

The expletive laden tirade was a dead giveaway.:wink:

OK. Too much caffeine AND throw in a few hormones.
(There's a joke here somewhere)
I think I will call it a day, edit some of my underwater photos from this last trip to Cozumel and fix a margarita in about 45 minutes. (Happy hour starts at 5 today.) I have some fine tequila corralejo!
Salud!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Cave Diver:
Thread has been closed at the request of the OP (before the split). The original question has been answered to their satisfaction and the rest of the postings are off topic conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom