Where to post trips? (Split from Diving East Side of Island)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clear that I have the self-awareness to remove posts (or better yet not post them at all) that don't add to the discussion or are inappropriate. Divecozumel does not.

I Disagree............................

I read it the way jayjoans reads it.

I suppose a poll would be pointless. :silly:

I suppose a poll would be pointless. :silly:

What would the options be? And what would the point be? I am not against a useful poll.

It is clear that a few of you have an axe to grind in regard to Christi and her op. This thread quickly went from "Where to post trips? (Split from Diving East Side of Island)" to whether or not Christi told somebody not to dive and to curl up with a book instead on a cold rainy day with the harbor closed. The horror of that possibility is lost on me.

We are at post #57 and her op specifically was insinuated in post #10, from a poster that has done it many times. For #47 posts a select few of you have insisted on misstating her posts and claiming unproven chicanery in regard to her board presence.

The ONLY good thing I can see coming from this thread for me is that if I choose to dive with BXTS there seems to be a guarantee that you small minded folks won't be on the boat with me. That is very comforting.

Over and out. I presume at some point this thread should be closed, since it has nothing to do with the thread title. If it is closed, I'm sure you will state Christi used her red phone and called the mods to make it so. There's no point in arguing otherwise, even if it is closed in compliance with the TOS.

a select few of you have insisted on misstating her posts and claiming unproven chicanery in regard to her board presence.

And yet we're the ones being called small-minded...... I guess my point of agreeing to disagree is lost on those with open minds..... We've observed a pattern which you've either chosen not to see or are unable to see.

The ONLY good thing I can see coming from this thread for me is that if I choose to dive with BXTS there seems to be a guarantee that you small minded folks won't be on the boat with me. That is very comforting.

You never really know though, now will you...... :pirate7:

Last edited:
Just found this thread.
Please excuse my poor grammar and use of certain language BUT...

Are you f-ing kidding me? What's wrong with you people?? I am the one that wanted to go out to dive the East side. I contacted and received the information I needed from Christi and FirstDive2005 about Aldora (all very positive). And yet, you gang up and decide to interpret MY experience to fit your own politics.
Un F-ing believable.
Over and over and over again, I keep saying that this is why I do not post too often here on this board. I want to be a contributing member, but seeing the way you, DiveCozumel and BillinDenver, change things to fit your politics and jumping into it, makes this prospect look pretty bleak.

Once and for all, in this particular instance, you are both very, very W-R-O-N-G!!!
Now quit
mid_639-172642B05704428A86C5522208BD4D6E.gif
and find something more constructive to do.

Hi Jen. I guess someone should have told you about this circus. Sorry. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom