Where to get old Poseidon Cyklon hose adaptors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgbmatt

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've got two Poseidon Cyklon 300 regs with the old G 1/8 threads on the first stage. Would anybody know where to get the hose adaptors for standard 3/8 fittings? I'd like to rearrange the hoses, and although I do have some of the adaptors I still need a couple more (and it'd be handy to have extras just in case).

Any help would be appreciated - none of the shops here stock Poseidon stuff (not too popular in the warm water) and the Trelleborg Viking rep is pretty forgetful when it comes to answering e-mail it seems.

rgbmatt:
Hello all,

I've got two Poseidon Cyklon 300 regs with the old G 1/8 threads on the first stage. Would anybody know where to get the hose adaptors for standard 3/8 fittings? I'd like to rearrange the hoses, and although I do have some of the adaptors I still need a couple more (and it'd be handy to have extras just in case).

Any help would be appreciated - none of the shops here stock Poseidon stuff (not too popular in the warm water) and the Trelleborg Viking rep is pretty forgetful when it comes to answering e-mail it seems.

I got some for my Cyclon 300 from North East Scuba Supply in PA. You can find them at www.northeastscubasupply.com

Perfect - that's just what I need :) Thanks a lot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom