Old Cyklon needs service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnnyC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Randomly have an old Cyklon floating around that I don’t know where I picked it up. It’s definitely old, hose is toast.

I’m neither at home, have the time, nor have I worked on Poseidon regs before, so I’d rather just send it off somewhere to have someone competent take a look at it.

Preference for Poseidon techs? Anybody have experience with DGX’s service? I do all my own regs so I’ve never actually sent anything anywhere before.

None of my other regs are Swedish so this would really just be a random backup stage reg or something just to have around. Bork bork bork.

I had a Xstream serviced by Tim at Viking Diving in Pensacola. I was in the area diving Vortex and Panama City And got less than 24 hour turn around. Dropped it off Thursday PM picked it up Friday am. Dove it Friday pm.

Randomly have an old Cyklon floating around that I don’t know where I picked it up. It’s definitely old, hose is toast.

I’m neither at home, have the time, nor have I worked on Poseidon regs before, so I’d rather just send it off somewhere to have someone competent take a look at it.

Preference for Poseidon techs? Anybody have experience with DGX’s service? I do all my own regs so I’ve never actually sent anything anywhere before.

None of my other regs are Swedish so this would really just be a random backup stage reg or something just to have around. Bork bork bork.

I have taken the Poseidon tech class and do my own service. Mostly on Jetstream, but have a few cyklons I have worked on. I’d be happy to take a look at it if you are ever nearby to High Springs, but I don’t do tech work professionally.

If I was sending a reg out for service, I would send it to airtech scuba. It’s one of Their techs that thought the Poseidon class at Dema in Orlando ‘17.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom