Poseidon Cyklon and Jetstream overhaul...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to sort out what I need in service kits and parts, Silent Explorers have a great range at competitive prices.
Pretty much unobtainium here in Australia, and servicing is eye-wateringly expensive!

Another newbie question please...
When replacing the Cyklon purge button there is a notch in the metal cover, as if the purge button needs to be indexed to it but I cannot see any corresponding 'bump' on the rubber purge button inner flange.
Doesn't seem to matter what orientation the cover is to the purge button, so what is the purpose of the notch?

Attachments

• Cyklon cover.jpeg
    Cyklon cover.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 57
Trying to sort out what I need in service kits and parts, Silent Explorers have a great range at competitive prices.
Pretty much unobtainium here in Australia, and servicing is eye-wateringly expensive!

Another newbie question please...
When replacing the Cyklon purge button there is a notch in the metal cover, as if the purge button needs to be indexed to it but I cannot see any corresponding 'bump' on the rubber purge button inner flange.
Doesn't seem to matter what orientation the cover is to the purge button, so what is the purpose of the notch?
You slide the skirt of the purge button into the slot and rotate the button until the entire skirt is under the cover.
DM me about parts and tools...

You slide the skirt of the purge button into the shot and rotate the button until the entire skirt is under the cover.

Elegantly simple design... thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom