Where to buy Apeks online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ragnar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Dammit, when did DiveInn stop selling Apeks!? Anyone have an alternate recommendation for buying online? Has anyone tried these guys?.....shipping is high... Thanks.

Home-Lucas Divestore

I've always purchased from them but now see this:( I don't understand how they are blocking that page, I'm in Japan at the moment and can't see it here either.

Attachments

• ishot-7.jpg
    ishot-7.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 324
I've always purchased from them but now see this:( I don't understand how they are blocking that page, I'm in Japan at the moment and can't see it here either.

At the top of their page, change the country to UK and you can see all the Apeks stuff.

Yep, Scubastore / Diveinn has stopped selling Apeks products outside of Europe. I guess Aqualung (Apeks parent's company) wants to restrict distribution to their distributors for each territory.

Same for Suunto & Aqualung, no longer available from Scubastore / Diveinn for export to Asia.

Too bad, Scubastore was a nice solution for buying when in Asia where dive stuff is just twice more expensive than in Europe ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom