Where to buy Apeks online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the US call Indian Valley Scuba and ask what the best price is. They are great guys and offer fair prices. don't forget with the EURO site there are heavy shipping and taxes.

At the top of their page, change the country to UK and you can see all the Apeks stuff.

Thanks, that was driving me nuts. I'll check out Indian Valley. I notice a difference in the design of the Din handwheels, one has larger notches than the other, is this a new/old design?........it looks like the one with the smaller ones would be easier to grip, the ones I have are the larger.

Found a good deal on some $1800US regs in Japan....haa...the world is insane........I'm working on a freight forwarder in the UK who can forward my stuff, two can play at this game.....

Attachments

• ishot-2.jpg
    ishot-2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 160
If you know someone in the military who's got a dive shop on base, I'd make enquiries. I have an ATX200 reg with an ATX40 octo and I paid all of $477 US for it.

Dammit, when did DiveInn stop selling Apeks!? Anyone have an alternate recommendation for buying online? Has anyone tried these guys?.....shipping is high... Thanks.

Home-Lucas Divestore

Lucas will not sell outside of the EU but email them directly.

Scubastore.com are dishonest, use with extreme caution. They will not sell outside the EU either, they used to years ago but got into trouble for it.

I can get Apeks much cheaper than the US, feel free to message me if you have no joy elsewhere.

Found a good deal on some $1800US regs in Japan....haa...the world is insane........I'm working on a freight forwarder in the UK who can forward my stuff, two can play at this game.....

Yep, don't bother looking here unless you want a good laugh or a heart attack, pricing is insane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom