Where should I go next (dive trip)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that the 28th? I'll be available that weekend, if nothing changes.

Yup, it's Nov 26th-28th. Hmmm, it's actually on Thanksgiving day...that might change things for some. I bet they'd have a killer T-day dinner on the boat though. :wink:

How about Folsom Lake Mike?

My daughter lives in Folsom and we were just there. The lake looks full but I didn't really think of it as a dive destination. But whatever, maybe I'll bring my gear up on our next visit.:wink:

I'm with you Michelle... Wanna do it? Robin? Can you make a T-Day trip?

If I go on the T-day trip I won't be able to do the NYE trip, but that might actually work better for me...Canadians don't celebrate the same T-day. :wink:

Yup, it's Nov 26th-28th. Hmmm, it's actually on Thanksgiving day...that might change things for some. I bet they'd have a killer T-day dinner on the boat though. :wink:

I could only do that if I left work a couple days early as the 26th is my travel day, I don't get home until the 27th.

I'm with you Michelle... Wanna do it? Robin? Can you make a T-Day trip?

Hmmm we might be able to do this trip .......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom