Where should I go next (dive trip)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike,

A roundtrip ticket to Florida on the Boynton side will be $280 leaving Sacramento... Hotels are only $55 dollars a night and the full boat trip is $75 for two tanks Nitrox...

It's not expensive and lots to see, not to mention it's warm and you don't have to wear all that neoprene...

Florida should be placed on your to do list...

MG

Robin and I were just talking about doing another Channel Islands live aboard yesterday... Maybe we can get a few more of our buddies to join... I could do that around the Thanksgiving time... Robin, Sarah, Michelle, Ron and Carrie... I am shouting out to you too!!!

A New Year's trip is do-able as well, but might eliminate several of our buddies (Robin for sure)... I may even be in for both... As I travel too much for work, I do not care to leave Cali for pleasure trips anytime soon... Hawaii is also a great recommendation and air fare can be very cheap…

That would be a blast! I'd be up for either a Thanksgiving or New Years trip.

c'mon! it was the truth aquatics operation. very nice boats and they cook up some great food on the surface intervals. There was an incident on the boat and the crew was top notch in handling a dive emergency. I want to go out with them again but cant find anyone that can go until later in the year.

I am also out for New Years.

For a quick trip you can't beat Catalina. Great daytime diving, and great nightlife.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom