Where is your passion? Is diving your passion or is something else tugging at you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Seahawks season tickets. As you can see my boyfriend and I are both big fans.
I just got my Open Water certification in March and I'm loving scuba diving!
It's nice to have something so awesome to do during football's off-season.

photo-1.jpg

After diving it is 4x4 desert driving and photography that I manage to accommodate into both these hobbies and frequently combine all three, moreso when I lived in Saudi than now.

I recently took up flying light aircraft, I don't intend to die rich coz I plan to buy one of these once I finish my crossover training

IMG_0989C.jpg

Model car racing, which has the same problem diving has: a never ending supply of shiny gadgets :p

Model car racing, which has the same problem diving has: a never ending supply of shiny gadgets :p

:laughing: Boys and their toys. :shakehead:

I've had to drop a few hobbies due to lack of funds. Venison price per pound went from ludicrous to ridiculously insane. Hunting has fallen off my list of activities. :( (anyone need an ATV?)

My newest and favorite passion is diving since being Nitrox certified in May. My previous passions include riding my Goldwing, flying a Piper Warrior, playing golf, riding dirt bikes, running. All that being said my wife comes first. That is why I am trying to get het certified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is diving my passion? It's hard to say. I do however find myself getting aroused by the smell of and sight of my gear in the garage. I don't think it's just a neoprene fetish. HHHHMMMMMM, I gotta go fondle my fins.:D

I do enjoy the heck out of diving and the people I dive with. Life is short, enjoy what time you have.

Back
Top Bottom