My Dundies, or can I get “fundies style” education?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty far. I would need to borrow or buy a backplate/wing, knife, brass pressure gauge, pockets, necklace, and who knows if my mask is considered "low volume"? It's more the principle of the thing. I'm never doing tech dives; there is plenty for me to see in recreational depths for the rest of my dive "career". I just want to do those dives to the best of my ability. And if I'm going to get really locked in during a solid week of practice, I should be able to do it in my chosen equipment. Anyway, don't want to get into a debate, that's just my attitude.

“I don’t want to change my gear set up because I like it that way” is a perfectly fine answer :cool:

I’ve gotten already enough remarks on how my equipment isn’t set up right to not judge other’s!

I like “dive and let dive” motto of the boss here!

(It doesn’t mean that I don’t like to exchange and discuss configurations but I ask questions only, I never throw a judging remark. I’m always open to people suggestions though)

If you are not opposed to cpming to Belgium and cant get intouch with Marc Aznar, another great instructor is Jean-Marc Depinois OF Extrem Divers.

-Z

I will certainly do that! it is very nice of you!

Just wondering, how did your chat go with John Kendall of GUE (if you don't mind)? I hope it went well! :)

Just wondering, how did your chat go with John Kendall of GUE (if you don't mind)? I hope it went well! :)

well it did go well! Life happening I had to postpone that project of mine... I have some covid related travel and free time restrictions as well at another project that I’m doing in parallel that requires most of my attention. I keep diving for fun but I intend to do those dundies In 2022 rather.. my girlfriend is pretty enthusiastic with the idea too so I’m thinking we would develop a specific program at that point.

sorry for the late answer I must have missed the notification and I don’t spend as much time on the board as I would like to lately

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom