Where have all the lobsters gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind...

but seriously, I heard it was due to water temps being a bit lower than normal this year and the bigger ones are staying out deeper till it warms up more?
I've just been diving for lobster for the past few years but I have noticed that more come in later in the season...hopefully it will go the same this year.

Let me sympathize with you Bobby and have "Donnie O" play a violin for you.

:pity_part LOL

Sincerely;

The fan club president :D

Hey Bobby, Only one keeper today. But, everyong came up with full bags of scallops. When are we going to be seeing you. P.

Boston Diver Services:
Hey Bobby, Only one keeper today. But, everyong came up with full bags of scallops. When are we going to be seeing you. P.

I guess we did leave a few scallops on the bottom. By the way, how was the viz in the Hahbah today, Pat?

LobstaMan

I didn't dive, Jim, but the boys said the viz. was much better this week. It was too rough to go out to the wrecks, so we put them in for scallops again. They at least doubled what they took last week. See you soon. P.

Bobby be patient, i'm sure it will be plenty of lobsters in July.

Boston Diver Services:
They at least doubled what they took last week.

Wow, that's a nice haul. Glad viz is improving(couldn't have gotten worse).

LobstaMan

PS Sorry for the slight thread hi-jack.

Back
Top Bottom