• Arctic Ocean

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Indian Ocean

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Southern Ocean

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Local Lake/Quary

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • You see, there is this puddle in my back yard...

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted Pacific and Southern Ocean (New Zealand). My club is called the Southern Ocean Diving Society (or S.O.D.S for short)

The puddle in my back yard is Lake Michigan.

I dive most of the time in New Jersey, Although I do try to dive where ever I travel. On most trips I have made it into the water. So I dive where I can!
See you topside! John

I was keeping it simple. I created the poll more to learn about how to run a pool then for the actuall question.

Run a pool with cute college student lifeguards.

Run a poll with a carefuly planned out set of questions with a specific end result in mind.

The initial question and it's phrasing are absolutely step #1. What seems a logical and astute question to you may not play as anticipated with readers who stumble across it without pre-thought.

This certainly is part of the post title, something which unfortunately is lost on most original post creators. (i.e.: "I've got a question")

The choices must be equally well researched and planned out. This became evident when, as it was mentioned, you missed the Caribbean as a possibility.

Take the poll yourself, then present it to friends without prior comment. If you coach them through it, it is no good. After you use them for an opinion on any given poll, they are no longer a viable beta tester for your poll. Adding your opinion or result to the first post seems rather a bad idea.

Consider the SB option that allows for the voter's user ID to be noted along their choices. I like that you allowed multiple choices instead of the limitation of one only.

They're out of the pool poll, see?

• Schelde Estuary
  • North Sea
  • Local quaries and ponts
  • Mediteranean
  • Red Sea
  • Carabean

Gulf of Mexico, Louisiana Oil Rigs shootin fish like crazy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom